Stuff I've written that someone else might find useful. Lots of it is very old, no promises. I've also made a few debian packages that I keep in my repository.
- Agenda VR3 Stuff - stuff written for the
Agenda VR3, a PDA I had the pleasure of working on for awhile.
- Commandline-2.3.zip - a java
getopt() analogue. With documentation
that may or may not be completely up to date. LGPL.
- commandline.py - a python version of
the above commandline option parser. I haven't tried to use Pydoc yet so
right now all the documentation for it is in comments in the code.
- java-bgp.tgz - java source to a BGP
- xmltramp.py v1.30 and
xmltramp.py v1.40 - mostly
by Aaron Swartz, I added
__setattr__/__setitem__ and an indented output flag to __repr____.
Also added the handling of intermixed text and tags, but had to
redefine the charter of str() in the process. Probably superceded by Aaron's version.
- Some lyntin modules - Lyntin is a highly-extensible mudclient
written in python that I did some hacking on. Said hacking is in this
- SWAMI - Simple Web Authorization Management Interface. Manages
a pair of htgroup/htpasswd files. In standalone and pyward-using (see below) versions.
- pyward - Python Web Application RESTful Dispatcher.
Makes it easy to build a RESTful webapp.
- A patch that, if put in /usr/src/daemontools-installer/patches after you install daemontools-installer but before you run build-daemontools, adds manpages to the package that daemontools-installer then builds.